MKY mky resources ltd

tomorrows ann today lol, page-24

1. 1,228 Posts.
    In fairness hutchley they did some testing of a prospective coal tenement, found it to be another dud, so decided to withdraw their application for the tenement.

Regarding the bonanza grades of U found in rock chip samples almost 2 years ago...Steve did talk briefly about that when I spoke to him on the phone a couple of weeks ago. It was obviously before his time but he said the issue was that it was a completely different type of mineralisation than had ever been explored before in Aust. So it was extremely exciting at the time but once further testing was done and more research was done on the type of mineralisation it was found that it was nowhere near as exciting as first thought (as we all know!)

Doesnt make this stock any less disappointing and hardly eases the pain of the dive in sp but it was ood to get a brief explanation on what happened there. I was wondering why AB always warned people just how speculative the results were at the end of his anns!!

Look at the buyers building at 0.5c!!! hahahaha (you have to laugh or you will cry!!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.