BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Tomorrows forecast, page-73

1. 2,368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    So by your agreement you "BS" for a while clearly in your mind understanding the fact that your idea is not worth a cent. This company does not have a squillion dollar idea nopes. If we were to put it in your language the world's most sophisticated engineering teams have cited this company's work in numerous of their projects.

As you probably know ideas are worth a dime a dozen. What is important is the execution and while you get together with your mate at drinks discussing you"BS" idea this company has successfully raised 4 million and developed the fastest unsupervised learning network on local network. Furthermore the product is commercially ready to be deployed and while you may hinge around your own assumptions it does not make this company any less ready.

Funny how no one knew what an Iphone was a few years ago and you claim to say that it had a "ready market".
    I can see the disappointment here. Perhaps you will also think the same of bitcoins I assume which has no market and yet is also valued at $600+ .

The thing with blinded miners is they can only see so far.
    Last edited by neutralopinions: 22/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.