BRN 7.50% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Hi Neutral, As you put it " the worlds most sophisticated...

1. 429 Posts.
    Hi Neutral,
    As you put it " the worlds most sophisticated engineering teams have cited this company's work in numerous of their projects"
    The problem I have here is if that is the case , where are the deals ?. Engineers of the calibre your talking about have huge pull and clout in bringing in new technology and making deals in huge conglomerates . Are they trying to engineer their own competing technology or do they have intentions of running over Brainchips patents the same way Microsoft use to constantly run over Apples patents in the 90's resulting in continuous court battles , the GUI (Graphic User Interface) was a classic example . Apple eventually stopped the rot by coaxing Microsoft into a non voting share holding of Apple . Gates was ruthless but never vindictive we don't know about Brainchip competetors
    We can't say this will not happen here, more dialogue from the Brainchip Team to the investor is important, I do believe the team has integrity but communication is everything Neutral

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.015(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 22.0¢ 20.0¢ $2.088M 9.838M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 210171 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 214169 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.