WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

tomorrows open, page-13

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Fluffy makes this forum what it is. We have more volume contributors, but if you follow HC history, and the social genius T4P, youll narrow down to a player called Fluffy now or M12.. A true Stayer and massive contributor. Worth following him in a massive way. M12 is not to be bullshitted, now a mod for HC but wont put up with wrong info, an excellent asset to hotcoppper.

Fluffy / McRae has pulled up a lot of background info on the Palermo's and registry movements. To me....fluffy has got the no bs approach to trading.....very worth taking in his info. Stellar trader / investor and one to follow daily if you want to be in the know imo.

Back to OBJ....we're all poised and positioned. We're about to find out the 3M study results. I cant see a better share to position in at the moment.

My only hope is we dont do a double or triple movement price movement like ADO as daily growth is what we are use to. We've got a great curve happening, linear in its move.

If OBJ signs a deal soon and hopefully non-exclusive, then we have have a great little BIO on the move.

However, there is one thing I dont like about 3M and that is they are impeccable at business.

As Fluffy has posted many times.....the devil will be in the details and after Feb. 1st...thats we got to watch out for. I just really hope OBJ management has strong balls and they dont sell us too low....am really hoping for something non-exclusive, some kind of licensing like 5-10c per patch profit.

I'm a smoker, trying to quit, patches worked for me once but I stupidly broke the rules and went back to smoking.

I must say though.....slow transdermal release is an excellent buffer and a real cure if you're prepared to put in the effort the change.

OBJ's patch is now 10 years in its making....its got a 10 fold increase compared to its competitors.....we'll see shortly who snaps it up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.