AVL 0.00% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

Tomorrow's opening 1.9c? or more, page-33

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    So, now we have the Duck on board as a consultant. Or at least, now it's been made official. I alluded to this on here only a few weeks ago. Here's a bit of history. I loathed what he did to Altura in the early days - could have throttled him each and every day when, three months after all the serious, quiet, ethical investors had spotted the opportunity and were quietly accumulating, he suddenly piped up and started trashing the company together with some wingman (was it Ozblue?). The downramping was relentless. He asked the same questions again and again and again, every single day. It felt like a co-ordinated campaign to drive the share price down, which it coincidentally did. Then 'suddenly' after he bought in, he turned 180 degrees and was the new messiah spruiking AJM's benefits. To this day, I'm still not sure what changed his mind other than that he'd accumalated all he needed to. There was no epiphany or sudden company announcement or response from the posters there. The difference was he was now a holder. It wouldn't have been that suss except for the protracted, ceaseless downramping over a few months. An ethical investor might have just asked the questions a few times and withdrawn to consider his position. Anyways, that left a bad taste in my mouth. Altura was always heading for success. The Duck's research, which many lurkers had already done, perhaps made an obvious story more extant. Plaudits to him for protecting his investment. It would have happened anyway. Fast forward 6 months and he suddenly appears on the AVL boards, spruiking and excited etc, bringing a few followers with him. I called him out several times when he appeared, as I felt he was obviously angling for a consultancy job...Track back the posts. I said it many times. And now, here he is. So I'm terribly jaundiced with the Duck ('SoS,' who was subsequently barred from HC for I imagine cross-promotion and blatant self-interest). HOWEVER, if he can inject a bit of reality into AVL management then we all win. I'm flabbergasted that AVL management haven't been able to see the opportunities for themselves so maybe the Duck can lead them to China. So, in conclusion, the Duck's research is good but I am still highly wary that he is feathering his own nest. Either way, who cares if the share price rises? In which case, should we just let the Duck run the company? I'm still unenamoured with Vince...until that changes, I won't buy big back in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $137.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 149937 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 187000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.41am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.