AVL 5.88% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

Thanks fella. As I said before, I ditched much of my main...

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Thanks fella. As I said before, I ditched much of my main holding and all of my nominees a few weeks ago I feel for the right reasons. And was happy with that. Made a fair few quid on a quick lithium play and then struck gold on a swing trade...which I am still stuck in as it turned against me! There's no such thing as a free lunch! I'm only still here probably the same as everyone else. With still a seven figure shareholding, we're all draming of yachts and holiday homes and free-flowing courtesans if it pays off. DG may come good. I'm sure he has integrity and is a solid researcher but he is someone who is very very late to the party. What is his long term track record beyond a couple of years on Hot Copper? In terms of investment and consulting companies and, you know, stock market stuff on the inside not the outside? He might prove to be a gun visionary. But from my point of view, a failing, naive MD who has made some serious missteps over the past year hires a newbie consultant who got lucky with lithium...what's his long-term track record as a listed company adviser? Who's fooling whom?...I've always been ere for the vanadium and the battery potential with the steel being the backbone to the party and a hopeful rampup in construction PLUS with Evraz going bust that kept me intrigued. Then I thought there was a sniff of a co-op with the Windumurra care and maintenance a couple of years ago but when I looked into it I felt it was a non-starter. So it's been a bit of a carrot and a stick thus far. More recently I've been considering the comparison with TNG (forget the partisan quibbling about grades etc), and perhaps thought that our twinned galcial progress is symptomatic of something larger...then Daniel Harris came on board and I got kind of excited. And then, someone on here pasted an email from Daniel a few months ago where he stated that the Vanadium play is still a couple of years away. And that was a huge eye-opener because that's definitely not what the LT shareholders had heard from the jazzy Cirque de Soleil press releases. And finally, I just reckoned the whole thing's been an exercise in smoke and mirrors, admittedly by some very enthusiastic yet inneffective donkeys, and to bail out and wait until something substantive came along. Which it still hasn't!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $137.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $52.21K 3.207M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 15970682 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 7752148 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.