AVL 5.88% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

Tomorrow's opening 1.9c? or more, page-42

1. 2,180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi @hollway

I have known DG for around 28 years and you have made some erroneous statements. The AJM share price was largely unaffected when he was questioning the $30M debt: no one could answer his questions. When he subsequently worked out it was vendor debt, he was quite happy to invest in the company. In fact, the vendor debt still exists today.

DG is a very successful businessman and doesn't pussy foot around with holding ASX companies to account and to uphold ethical standards. He is good mates with James Brown and is very passionate about AJM and quite happily performs much of their marketing.

He doesn't need to feather his own nest. I can tell you he has made many millions, owns factories and also manages his own highly successful business'. He has also mentored me in stocks/shares to become also very successful in a very short space of time.

He is also very selfless and has made many an investor substantial amounts of money with his knack for picking the best stocks. It was partly his conscience and honour that drove him here to make sure that AVL is successful to repay the loyalty of the people that followed himself here in the first place.

Vince is also very passionate, is a sensational speaker and is extremely well connected. David has 40+ years of business/marketing experience and has plenty of fertile ground to work with at AVL. He is also extremely excited for the future he sees ahead. He calls a spade a spade and as I said in an earlier post, will not work with management that won't work with him. Ironically as well, he was banned from HC for a selfless act but enough said.

I have held this stock for around a year, I helped with a recent CR and I have bought on market this week. I genuinely see huge potential in vanadium and AVL will be the next high grade mine to production! There is simply no one else to come close.

When DG is excited, expect big things.
    Can't wait.

;D
    Last edited by happyonlithium: 27/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $137.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $52.21K 3.207M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 15970682 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 7752148 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.