AVL 6.67% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

Tomorrow's opening 1.9c? or more, page-55

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Aye Seodad. I found that utterly distasteful..but made a bit of coin out of it. It was...well...anyone who knows the history...it was 'icky'. To Freddie Miles, there is no conspiracy. I don't give a flick for the individual. He might be brilliant. If the share price rises, who honestly cares? I only started this to express my impersonal experience of this particular person. And yes, my anger of what he did to AJM in the early days. Admittedly. My concerns are - 'here he is' now in the flesh...and I am paying for him with my shareholding. But thanks for pointing out that it looks like a conspiracy theory diatribe....I have many reasons but if it's that how it comes across then I will address those. Perhaps it's best I spend the weekend trawling through my past posts and then posting all the ones where I implied he was gunning for a consultantcy. Hey, he might be the best consultant ever in the whole world. But I'd like to track back and flag up where his posts were disengenuous and obviously skewed towards an ulterior motive. Not personal at all...just business. Seodad methinks remembers...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.