AVL 6.67% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

Tomorrow's opening 1.9c? or more, page-75

1. 638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458
    Well, another thing of course is that it simply isn't an easy thing to make money - either in shares or through whatever most people do in their daily grind...  And if the answers to all of your questions regarding vanadium and our assest were available and they were in the affirmative, then the SP wouldn't be where it is right now... obviously it would be many multiples higher.

I don't know what is required of the future of vanadium and our market to make this a viable concern. What I do know however, is that being invested in this type of disruptive material is where my odds of striking it rich are much better. There was a time to be in uranium, a time to be in gold, a time to be in 'dot.com', etc...but now is the time to be here (or somewhere similar) in battery creating materials.

Perhaps the problem is that you and I, and holders to this point, have simply been too early... and that vanadium's run is just about to start...right when you are at the end of your tether? And as you astutely point out yourself 'perhaps Vince has been a brilliant MD, tap-dancing his way around the abyss for a couple of years'.  (LOL) ... Hopefully he was limbering up for the main act..?

I have absolutely no connection to the names/initials I mentioned in my last post - but strangely enough I share with them the experience of having lived in Asia for almost 30 years (Japan in my case). After WWII and its rapid industrialization in the 60's and 70's Japan was very polluted (see cases such as the Minamata Disease) but they turned things around and today Japan enjoys a reputation for being a beautiful country. One of the more recent concerns here is airborne pollution (see PM 2.5) much of which actually blows across from China (worse in different seasons and with prevailing winds). While we have all benefited greatly by China being the world's factory, it is not only the Chinese people who have much to gain if China is able to clean up its environment... Anyway, I don't want to waffle on, but I want to say that while I don't know very much about the 'micro' in's and out's of AVL I do believe in the 'macro' enough to take a punt... Large grid scale batteries (in tandem with lithium batteries) complete the renewable energy and storage picture... Oh, and I must add that I thought most of the work was being done by Japanese companies such as Sumitomo, but typically of late, the Chinese seem to be doing it bigger (if not better)...  So, my little personal aside here has hopefully shown you why now having our own man in China is reason enough for me to be stoked (and why I am not sweating the small stuff)! Perhaps he can do for AVL what ML has done for AVZ - wouldn't that be something!

Cheers and good luck hollway (and all).

P.S.:  One last thing... the air in Australia truly is fantastic.  It is a blessing no doubt... but it has also made Aussies complacent of the problems people in the northern hemisphere face. They have little understanding of the urgency in which solutions and alternatives are being sought. The disruptive materials boom, and the energy storage revolution has a long way yet to go, imho.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $137.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $19.10K 1.215M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 11061591 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 6848290 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.