G88 0.00% 1.1¢ golden mile resources ltd

My reasoning for purchasing G88 today is of many. Evidently we...

1. 4,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    My reasoning for purchasing G88 today is of many. Evidently we all break down stocks differently, yet we are all well aware that the Electric Revolution is upon us.

I started investing in electric energy related stocks approximately 3 years ago, and to be brutally honest without ever knowing it would become this huge and this quick. I was investing prior to European mandates, Chinese mandates etc. I knew that at some point, specifically as China in the foreseeable future would be the largest car market, pollution would become a major concern - if you are a communist country then your number one priority is your people; China would have no choice but to go either nuclear (uranium) or electric. The choice has been made in my opinion. Albeit they are about to apply (currently in test mode) a future yuan denominated contract for oil, which I find very interesting and ultimately the underpinning of decoupling oil from the current system. I'll leave that one there as it may get a little confusing.

Now let's get on to G88 (love the code by the way, and there are some major reputable Chinese shareholders on the registry, interesting non the less). The resource is currently at a very early stage yet these results are certainly showing promise.

The current strike seems to be averaging very close to 1% nickel, width approximately 300m/350m and a current length of approximately 3km. Now this will be expanded over time, to me it does look like the North of the tenement will be of higher grade. The average depth of deposit seems to be around 50m, although I note they state dipping/deeper (deeper in bold), a company cannot publicly disclose such information unless they are certain. My assumption is that in some of the follow up holes they have already noted high grades at greater depth, this is very promising.

The structure provides approximately 1 million cubic metres; this nickel in ground value alone is around 20/25 billion. This excludes Cobalt and any other resource/commodity. There is a 15+ year mine life, it's shallow, it will be HPAL in my opinion so CAPEX may be $500m plus. Irrespective this will be developed.

On top of all this I love that Tim Putt is the managing director, as he is very good friends with Dr Matt Painter (managing director of Ardea) - I think you get my drift!

This will rerate over time, it is approximately 9 months behind ARL, and 18-24 months behind CLQ. It will likely not have as big a Cobalt deposit as those stocks but for G88 this will be a very good by product. The nickel is where the game is at here. I'll be buying until $1.20, then I'll reassess.

Hope this helps.

NL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G88 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.523M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2555095 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 109296 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
G88 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.