LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Tomorrows SP, page-49

1. 2,061 Posts.
    "Do you honestly think that the price would have dropped if we had an announcement about the FERC schedule or BTAs or MOUs for BH instead of news about OPEC"

See "IF" didn't happen. You're the mug who comes up with this stuff. Absolute rubbish.
    Live in the world of what happens not the make believe. And the above announcements will have little effect on the SP - the 3 day lift and fall back a bit. They are factored into the SP to a big degree already. Gee I was the first one to mention that here. Oil gas is on the nose for the next 12 24 ?? mths. All oil and gas stocks will suffer. The party is over. Turn the lights out last person.

IF you read the financial papers you may have read the other week that all the Arab countries are having a hard time balancing their budgets. Hence it looked like they would not cut production. Everyone is fighting for production now.

The SP went too high too quick and "Bang" the bubble burst!!!!!
    Any dumb bum who has followed the market for awhile knows that.
    I fully agree with Te Te Te and Smurfette etc- from $4.49 - it was heading south.
    IF you knew any thing about fib numbers it had a big chance of falling back 50-66%.

Now I have wasted my time saying this to you - last time. When you come off the trainer wheels give me a hell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.