LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

ckleinnba, I can sympathise with your frustration and...

1. 5,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3663
    ckleinnba,

I can sympathise with your frustration and disappointment.

When I first invested in LNG many moons ago it was about a $200,000 investment around the 60c mark.
    I watched the share price steadily rise to 1.80 mainly because of the deal that LNG was going to do with Arrow Energy to establish itself at Fishermans Landing. I was up $400,000 at that stage.

Everything was going along as I had hoped for until Shell made a take over for Arrow and the rest is history.
    The share price came down but I was always confident we could get another partner to get F.L off the ground.

So I waited and watched as the share price continued to come down. By rights I guess I could have sold at various points but I held the belief that this company had fantastic potential.

By the time the share price had retreated back below 20 I had now lost 150,000 from my original investment. To see $600,000 turn into $50,000 aint much fun I can tell you.

But speaking with Maurice during those lean times convinced me we would eventually be O.K.

Obviously the wait was worth it, even at its current share price.

The main difference today is we have not lost any partners and our future is as bright as it was when we were trading at 4.45 a few weeks back. That is the MAIN difference to what happened last time. That has to be remembered.

I don't know if this story gives you any confidence of what may lay ahead but I am still a holder and will continue to be one, because when these projects are up and running and the share price is perhaps 15 dollars in a few years time based on what they could be earning, you might remember this current turn of events as a pain in the bum but nothing more.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.