TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

TON $1.50, page-271

1. 2,689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    22 Triton posts in a day, and it's only 5pm.... well done.

bottom line is, even if this announcement was presented as an MOU, the share price would be where it is now just because of the sheer magnitude of the deal.

However, this has been announced as a binding and legal contract, with a ''few wording mishaps'' that have helped boost the negativity that has surrounded this stock since its first rise last year.

Is Triton a good trading stock? probably, it does know how to yo-yo around and yes right now as a trader I would say technically it looks nasty (as most stocks at this end of the market look after an announcement clarification as well as a 400% rise in under 3 weeks!)

However as an investment stock, I don't think you realise what a position Triton is in. There is no way Graphite will drop below $650, as world demand can only increase for this commodity - please use your common sense to understand and value this, graphite is the commodity of the future *cough* Tesla *cough* Apple Cars *cough* Google Cars *cough* the list goes on. Triton is positioned next to a company that is worth 3-4 times its value and is one of the world's most powerful graphite explorers of today, Syrah.

Syrah is not too far ahead of Triton, in fact, this deal puts Triton in a better position than Syrah, it is just this morning's clarification announcement coupled with the fact that it had already risen 400% (shaky profit takers) that has put this share price at 40c and not $1.

Mark my word the team at Triton will deliver, and it is when you least expect it. But please, do not post on this thread as your posts clearly belong in the day-traders after-market lounge, at least until you take your new Triton position (which you are clearly trying to do by posting 22 times in a day on a stock you don't own before 5pm!).

Also please don't compare this to last year's spike. This time it is based on dollars and not resource upgrades, very very different.
    Last edited by m3ntor: 02/04/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.