TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Oh Please! Another conspiracy theorist! Not everyone that posts...

1. 5,577 Posts.
    Oh Please! Another conspiracy theorist! Not everyone that posts with realism is attempting to enter the stock at a lower value – If a stock is worth multiples of its current value I do not believe my posting will cause it to drop 40% so lets act a little mature. I also only enter stocks when factual and technical indicators tell me too, and sell stock as soon as my stop losses tell me too; therefore again I refute your claims. I’ve posted on this for many months trading it every time I’ve been told too.

I do not doubt Triton Minerals will have long-term success but lets actually invest long term based on factual information. How much Graphite in the world is currently being used to construct Apple Cars? How much Graphite is being used to construct Google Cars? You’re telling individuals they should invest because a car that doesn’t even exist nor is on the market will be using a large amount of commodity that is currently not in demand.

Graphite can drop below $650 just like every other commodity can in the world. Again I'm not even going to bother arguing against this comment because its pure ignorance at its finest. Iron ore five years ago could never fall below a certain value too but alas it still continues in a downtrend. Everything is possible on the commodity market; and demand for the resource increasing is a purely speculative remark based on an opinion from individuals that believe the world will head in a graphite demanding society which is yet to be proven.

I respect fair comparison between SYR and TON to an extent but now you’re entering the world of speculation and conspiracy theories. TON still needs to reach production that requires the company to find funds. Its not as simple cut as everyone eludes too on this forum that are assured it will reach production and only head in one direction. The company will be fairly valued based on its ‘current’ value not its speculative one as you seem to be doing.

I post on this forum today because there is an active conversation here at the moment about a stock I trade regularly, I didn’t realise there is a posting limit, or we are limiting discussion, but thank you for my warning. I also didn’t realise that posting about the price action in the future or about recent announcements belong in the daily trading area but again thank you. Lastly I didn’t realise I needed to have a position in order to post but thank you. You may continue your theories.
    Last edited by Askari: 02/04/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.