TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

That's very possible Jack..If Peter says stand by there has been...

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    That's very possible Jack..If Peter says stand by there has been no material change..Then that's a great result imo.

We know that Jinan as of late last month were keen as mustard to push ahead so if the message from Peter is we are waiting on Jinan and they remain keen to progress the project than that's it..He is legally accountable for anything he says to shareholders so I'll take his word.

For all we know Jinan are pressing China Merchant Bank for cheaper rates given the further global shift to even cheaper debt? Perhaps some further fine tuning to the %?

Who's knows but I do know SOE's are highly accountable..They just don't move anything at pace..Peter cannot shove them..He has to show the same restraint as you and me.

I don't want this to turn into a 'Days of our Lives' moment or continue arguing.

A few days ago everyone was creaming their undies despite the buyers not pushing up in real force, we were at .066 on a slippery slope and once again some manipulators did the devils good work..Didn't see anyone panicking Monday morning.

All the best for Tritons future and your Jack, sincerely Dan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 160000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.