TON 9.09% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Each to there own..All we can base our decisions on is what's...

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Each to there own..All we can base our decisions on is what's tangible.

I'd bet if any shareholders asks if the political tension has come into the equation the response will be an unequivocal NO..Not an ongoing manageable situation NO...A flat NO.

If the Chinese had a problem due to political tension they would simply say deal is off..No boxes of chocalates or flowers to try and change our minds BS..And Peter would be immediately obligated to report that response to market..End of story.

Clearly work is still being done around financing and it's never done until it's done..However I'd be hesitant to base my investment decisions on the last fortnight volume trends which scream nothing but manipulation..The 6'o'clock news ..Or HC emotions running high.

The last official progress update was 22nd of June via the ASX.

The next scheduled update has been known for a month as tomorrow the 31st of July AGM.

Can you imagine how weak Peter would look coming out mid month to tell shareholders only 2 weeks after an update and 2 weeks out from the AGM that it's still business as usual? And spend a few thousand of our funds to make such announcement?

If we didn't have a scheduled AGM I'd understand emotions or wanting a monthly update but we do..It's tomorrow!

Hey I get scared momentarily too..I'm Not immune to going 'F#c% this political tension could be bad or f$c% why is this dragging on and on and on?'

But then I logically run through everything in my head and take a chill pill, or call the office.

I don't know if everything is going to be great, I don't have a crystal ball for tomorrow but my brain is telling me to settle down and watch the fundamentals not HC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $4.263K 426.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 282896 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 171872 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.