TON 0.00% 1.4¢ triton minerals ltd

Ton and minjar shandong

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    here we go again. Just trying to wrap my head around this triton gets brought back from the grave by a company with filliates from a region in chIna where graphite has been suspended due to "environmental" reasons just so happens they have a plan for up to 70 Gw of pebble bed reactors oh and one of the largest producers of graphite and per sei products. Each 1.1Gw of pebble be reactor will need 5. Something or other thousand tonnes of graphite yep by 2020 that's nearly 1/2 a million tonnes of pyrolitic carbon and a further 20,000 tonnes per year for refuelling not going to get into the nitty gritty that's for your own research. But here's the clincher less than 5 ppm of boron would be ideal or less. Do we have nuclear grade graphite with a very high flotation purity in our kimberlite triton mine. Or not I ask. Minimum $10,000 per kilobucket.
    Anyway this fools signing off. Hope I've invested in the right bunch of entrepreneurs again. Feedback would be great if anyone's willing.
    Well done triton once again to pull through the murk. The dragon are procuring from the fritz at current times but who knows only in my research and opinion
    Last edited by Goneflying: 04/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 383843 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 237752 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.