TON 0.00% 1.4¢ triton minerals ltd

You must have upset the manipulators mate!:p They couldn't have...

1. 3,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3203
    You must have upset the manipulators mate! They couldn't have you posting comments like that without consequences.

I think those days we seen millions in volume was mainly attributed to one fat cat.

The sudden drops in volume almost to zero on a dime does not support a case for a rise on market interest. It says to me the fat cat has decided he isn't playing on any given day he doesn't want to.

You just don't drop volume to nothing otherwise. Equally the buyers have never supported the appreciation in the share price however brief they have been, I'm yet to see any substantial buys coming up the line, almost equally down the line but just enough to say if you take another step forward I'm going to smack you right back down.

I'm now of the opinion that with perhaps the exception of a few million attributed to traders none of the movements are due to Peters presentation.

I get the feeling it's just the long term Triton shareholders for now.

If that's the way it is until financing drops so be it, I've got my ticket to gold class so suits me all the same.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.2¢ $24.16K 1.739M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 95844 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 13.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 77750
Last updated 14.57pm 29/03/2024 ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.