TON 9.09% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

TON - Buy Signal, page-64

1. 1,088 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Not really eric J - it is not weird at all because all it tells you and all it is capable of telling you, is that there is no exact method for share trading and or investing.

Trading seems to imply a devotion to TA. Investing normally equates to FA. Maybe you can combine both at times - too confusing for me but each to their own.

However, I can say that neither approach, in my opinion, will provide you with a surefire way to success.

In my opinion, try the following - research + tight stops + research and then a tad more research. This ought to help you preserve your capital (that's your first rule of business) and maybe make some dollars along the way.

Think about your conundrum - at 0.39 the chart told you to buy (and I have no idea whether that is accurate or not because I am not a chartist) and then it goes down a cent and now you say it screams sell! Does that sound like the fast track to becoming a raving schizophrenic? Ether way it does not sound like you have a trading or investing plan.

My advice - get one and stick to it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $22 2.105K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 912810 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 351914 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.55am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.