TON 7.69% 1.4¢ triton minerals ltd

Thanks for the very interesting concept, certainly food for...

1. 3,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Thanks for the very interesting concept, certainly food for thought! I will have to go have a good read. That's great news from Germany.

Things are certainly heating up big time in the EU, no more so than Germany being an automotive world hub.

I think if we can get the financing for Ancuabe under our belts the world is Tritons oyster, once Ancuabe financing is secured there is the possibility to start knocking over targets like domino's.

There are clearly better qualified and informed people who might have a more informed opinion than myself . However my take on Triton and Nicanda Hill is any jv/partial sale discussions will be much more favourable to shareholders if we can push our market cap upwards and get some capital in the bank.

Clearly when negotiating jv's collaborating companies will look to leverage their strengths and target weakness.

With Triton pushing their market capital forward and recapitalisation, we should be in a very strong position to secure favourable terms for Nicanda Hill.

Naturally we have two paths for a NH jv as I can best see it, one's debt and the other being equity.

We currently have about 1.3b shares on issue, it's more than fine when placed against Tritons assets and potential revenue streams/earning capacity, however I personally would not be keen to go down the equity path right now with the sp where it is. Even if we keep the same amount of shares on issue, a partial sale now would likely mean a significant dilution of assets and potential suitors would likely try to take advantage of our pre-financing window.

Get financing tied up shortly, get the company recapitalised, then go hard in the EU for potential NH jv partners.

I'm sure there will be NH suitors in China, however with the control of the bod still being with the retail shareholders largely, they will need a compelling offer to negate an EU suitor. An EU jv would be a great counterbalance to our respected friends in China, I'm welcoming of Jinans participation but things do need to get moving and de-risking via the EU is attractive.

With this fresh renewable investment, I think the ability for Triton to move left or right is opening up. Our options whilst still challenging, are broadening and I'm confident Triton is going to be a winner.

What was a 10 year plan for NH just got accelerated imo after covid and the shift in global investment and policy. Can't wait to see Tritons business plan, presumably refreshed or amended once we secure financing for Ancuabe.

I'll maintain my sentiment for the coming year is 'watch this space'.
    Last edited by BigDaniel: 02/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $21.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $6.327K 479.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 317875 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.31am 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 7.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ 150000
Last updated 12.20pm 16/05/2024 ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.