TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

At the moment lithium mania rules. AVZ an ASX listed lithium co....

1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    At the moment lithium mania rules. AVZ an ASX listed lithium co. in a similar position as ourselves with a confirmed massive resource in Africa, and not much else [no mining licence], has a market cap of almost $3bn. Once graphite becomes the flavor of the month, Ton's time to shine will come. Could you ever imagine us with a $3bn market cap. Well 3 years ago no one could imagine AVZ achieving this. I'm not saying this is going to happen, but is it beyond the realms of possibility if the mania turns to graphite?

I lost capital here some years ago, but after seeing the future graphite demand charts and some leadership changes, I have decided to reenter.
    If we just piggyback along on the future graphite demand that should be profitable, but if this resource is developed [and there is every chance it will be] this will be a multibagger. I hold another graphite stock [Madagascar], very likely to become the next ASX producer, this year, and it has been moving along very nicely lately. For me, it's time to reallocate more funds from the hot overvalued lithium sector to under the radar graphite.

Risk/reward factor seems good to me. [ I am prepared to loose my investment, but I'll also accept the bags.]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150388 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 667819 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.45am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.