TON 9.09% 1.2¢ triton minerals ltd

hi BDI always respect your views...even if mine at times are...

1. 496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    hi BD

I always respect your views...even if mine at times are different.

A concern I have is that to secure millions of dollars from an overseas stakeholder for a blue skies project requires strong and proactive communication capabilities.

after the announcement earlier in the year noting that jinan has reaffirmed support for the project the level of comms has been amateur IMO. communicating with shareholder base via online conferences, outlining deliverable dates that are missed with no follow up communication, and the comms have felt like they have been written with such low energy. I hope follow up is better with the no. 1 stakeholder, especially for the loan application documents.

I have dealt with Chinese businesses in China and if you are passive you will be milked. it's not personal...it is cultural and it is expected that the more proactive party will do better in a deal. proactivity is a valued skill set. if you think the project is over the line and get complacent then this will be used strategically against you. at the same time if you can engage with energy and with clear plan b options if things don't work out then the Chinese with be much more willing to jump on board and take the next step.

there are cards that PC have in his deck that would be attractive to Jinan. PC could promote the benefits of doing business with Jinan in Aust. remember Jinan manage technology parks and want foreign investment. Twiggy continues to be energetic about supporting his Chinese contacts and this gives him leverage for business deals because he is valued.

Jinan would also be interest in PCs African contacts. To discuss setting up meetings with key contacts to celebrate finance could be another carrot. point is there are lots of ways you can create value. but I have not sensed this skill set with current TON team. saying that I could be wrong and TON management could be demonstrating skill, vision and energy with the Jinan engagement....but if so they would be the ultimate Jackel and Hyde team.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $1.848K 154.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2741341 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 395960 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.38pm 23/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ 104620
Last updated 12.38pm 23/04/2024 ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.