TON 8.33% 1.3¢ triton minerals ltd

@Daddo21 Whilst it's no time for champagne or getting ahead of...

1. 3,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    @Daddo21

Whilst it's no time for champagne or getting ahead of one's self you must be feeling a little better about Syrah?

I'm personally feeling a lot more optimistic not just for Syrah's prospects but also our own Triton Minerals.

I was a little concerned at the onset of covid that investment in renewable energy would go from slow to a ginding halt, it has turned out to be one of the few blessings of covid.

Europe's recovery plan has a strong emphasis on investment in green initiatives.

https://www.climatechangenews.com/2...on-green-investment-plan-become-climate-bank/

Joe Biding winning US election- Politics aside this is huge for the EV sector and renewable's in general, it is huge without control of the senate in my opinion but if the democrat's pull of control of the senate in January than watch this space.

Between the escalation in Europe, China committing to emissions target and the Democrats winning the US elections it has put a fire under renewable energy that is sure to rapidly bring the inflection point of EV market forward.

You bring this inflection point forward it brings Syrah into the game in a big way, if Syrah are in the game in a big way than Triton too stands to be taken on the journey. It will open up doors for Nicanda Hill that are currently cracks.

The Syrah September presentation makes for very interesting reading but it also provides a little insight into why Triton are extremely focused on a Chinese play at the minute (not only option but stands to have the most attractive rates in current graphite environment). Look to page 8 of their presentation, it will help explain why I have been saying that financing outside of China is unlikely at the CURRENT stage due to the rest of the globes exclusion in not just manufacturing but also the processing stages.

Syrah are hanging in there and would appear set to break this dependence on China. With the increased investment globally it becomes perpetual, things like a JV with Syrah can become a reality.

Triton Minerals only needs to hang in there, the dam is going to break sooner or later and it's off to the races.

I personally feel that the restructuring of Jinan is a big deal for Triton to move forward, with wet season now in full swing I'm not expecting the first tranche for the bulk earthworks to the tune of $20m until the new year as mobilization will not not happen until March at a minimum but stranger things have happened.

Jinan are not going to let this go..They are aware of the global dynamics currently at play too...There are also clauses in their acquisition of the 34% stake and a cheap takeover will never be approved by our regulatory body FIRB...Jinan are not going to let someone else take it either at a loss.

People need to keep the cool...Management are not stupid enough to come out to the market and wave plan B in the face of Jinan but that doesn't mean there isn't other options!

Management and Jinan have done a great deal of work on a package that I'm told is very much worth being patient for...If we don't see the first tranche by late March than perhaps plan B it is but until than hold tight in my opinion.

If we get Ancuabe on track we will have money to get Nicanda Hill and Nicanda West permitted and road worthy...Until we have financing Nicanda Hill is a pizza base with some tomatoe sauce going for a buck at Coles...Get the money to permit it and it becomes a pizza with the lot and much easier to get a JV on worthy terms that doesn't completely erode shareholder value.

Also keep in mind the entire world is watching Syrah, until their fortune changes which it will Nicanda Hill is a very tough proposition to secure favorable investment.

Keep the eye on the prize which is Ancuabe's expandable which we can actually penetrate the market with now rather than stew waiting for demand to catch up like the EV market, get Nicanda Hill road worthy and wait for c symbol to turn to a $ symbol.

It is going to happen and anyone who thinks the BS media spin on the 6'o'clock news is the full story needs to get their heads read and have a look at the macro export environment with China...$6b worth of our $100b+ trade is effected...China knows the shift in momentum for the minerals sector, the new investment initiatives, the Syrah play and are not going to let the best fully permitted expandable flake mine slip through the cracks nor is FIRB going to let anyone mug us for it in the current environment.
    Last edited by BigDaniel: 19/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $20.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.3¢ 1.0¢ $13.17K 1.138M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 346311 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 48741 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ 740511
Last updated 13.07pm 26/04/2024 ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.