TON 8.33% 1.3¢ triton minerals ltd

Your right...I guess management should have told Jinan and their...

1. 3,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Your right...I guess management should have told Jinan and their associated institutions to bash it up their bums because we don't care for the moving of goal posts or your internal issues.

That way management could make sure they spend between now and next possible mobilisation in March working hard on securing financing from 'Cash Converters '!

People need to grow up, I bet the other keyboard warriors of this forum would have done things differently? Secured financing from some cigar smoking wall st tycoon? Secured some offtakes in Europe for the processing plants they don't have so they can ship it to China to do it for them? Oh wait we have Syrahs American based plant and a mine that's closed to save the day!

I really wish Jinan had of coughed up financing 6 months ago too but they didn't...Not a thing management could have done to change that.

Next time I ring management I'll be sure to ask them if they can insult Jinan by letting the market know our plan 'B'! I think I read that tactic in Trump's 'The Art of the Deal?

We either get the financing by end of March and it's full steam ahead or we don't and plan 'B' is brought to market imo..But between that time no point complaining about things most clearly have no clue about.

We wanted financing 6 months ago, we had $3m in bank as of last...Tell me something I don't know that enlightens me? Or sell? Oh wait we can't can we?

Clearly some asx top 100 managers on this forum ah.

Sheeeesh.
    Last edited by BigDaniel: 20/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $20.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.3¢ 1.0¢ $13.17K 1.138M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 346311 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 48741 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ 740511
Last updated 13.07pm 26/04/2024 ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.