TON 4.17% 1.2¢ triton minerals ltd

TON Gravy Train

1. 17 Posts.
    Upfront, I am a long term Syr holder. I bought Syr as considered it a better investment at that point, not that ton was a poor investment. I always considered the two being profitable is in the best interest of both.

I personally have always been amazed at the attempts of ramping the stocks (Syr and Ton) and equally disgusted as seeing how people took true joy when Syr now ton's sp struggled and people were losing real money.

That being said, Ton is in a very tough spot. They have a resource, absolutely, undeniable (full extent to be truly proven, but it is there). But with no liquidity what can they do? This CR has been forced on them in a very tough environment and I personally think it will fail materially if not 100%. The underwriter of $4mm has 6pages of get out clauses. I have never seen anything like that. They have the ability to walk away from the transaction if the index down 10% at anytime since agreement. Today it was 8.47%. With the stock trading <15c, who will take up their rights?

This is just my 2centa, and I do hope that ton is viable but with virtually no liquidity some tough decisions I think are ahead.
  2. 14 Posts.
    OK, so where are the $200 mil Chinese ? Wasn't it 100 mil Loan & 100 mil of script @ 50c .

I'll tell you where they aren't, they aren't at the table, they aren't in the building, they aren't even in the neighborhood.

So please spare me the rubbish about revenue from the cough*, "JV" .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $18.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $1.952K 177.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3448227 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1494403 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.35pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.