TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

TON is the one!

1. 4,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Back into TON in a big way yesterday. Very happy to be back in again at these levels. The TON story is compelling with superb results and the proximity to SYR. There are a lot of fly by nighters getting on the graphite bandwagon but the way I see it both SYR and TON may put them all out of business with their current resources in the monster scale.

Second last point I'd like to make is that TON at 90 cents was clearly overbought. It got their way too quickly. But also clearly is that at 53 it is massively oversold considering all the momentum it has going for it including being cashed up, having SYR on the Glencore radar, the current ongoing drilling (2 rigs) and the graphite sector hitting radars. Consider also that at least half the stock is not for sale being in strong directors/major shareholder hands.

Final point is the header. Just needed to change the title from one or Hara's scaremongering headers. Don't be fooled by the intent of some posters, they should be crawling back under the rock from which they came.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 160000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.