TON 16.7% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

TJ, from that post you done, I was meaning to also include a...

1. 3,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    TJ, from that post you done,
    I was meaning to also include a couple of parallels which Triton also both experienced and never experienced.
    and still to this day I cannot understand why the board failed to do what, most companies do which prevent destruction of share value when they choose to not respect the shareholders as too the markets perception of events.

here is one parallel from your find with resigning.

is this just a habbit that AB in BFE resigns with immediate effect as too our previous Triton Non-Executive Chairman Mr Anthony Baillieu who again resigned effective immediately so I wonder would there be any parallel in why, or how our board chose to follow the wrong advice if such advice was given? I certainly wonder about that.

back then even BFE had chosen smartly to do a transitional outing to ensure smooth a transition.
    see the word transition Triton Board? it is simple and very practical.
    the value lost in terms of company value far out weighed the position we are left in at present, IMO.
    such immediate decision clearly must have been made out of pure anger or emotion and without any accountability what so ever, which is IMO shameful.

adding to comments about future Cone of Silence or transparency, it is now important for the board to demonstrate this and to have ALL shares held by Directors in their own either superannuation name or own name, thus being removed from any Nominee's, as this IMO is warranted for any shareholders whom talk or wish to promote Transparency in the company, Agreed???

now moving on with a similar parallel this shows that its not just my views about a Transitional termination of appointment, here is another transitional management based appointment which on the day when announced added +5c to the PLS shareprice, so if Pauldola mentioned that Chris Catlow was the axe man, why exactly did he make such a decision whilst him being a bean counter, not caring about share prices likely to depreciate due to the sinister instant sacking of Brad Boyle with No Transition? IMO such move = incompetency which can be backed up and shown by actually viewing the not 1 but 2 examples provided in this post.

it is my view the the sole responsibility for such action rests on the board, IMO
    a full review of these actions must be conducted and with near certainty, you will find that current value lost created a further need for capitol, yet had a transitional outing with a funny handshake at the end saying piddle off from this appointment and make it forever would have FAR out weighed the sporadic and unprofessional relationship management technique deployed upon the previous MD, whom may I add laid out the path and foundation along with the Team to enable such a strong fundamental position.

that is my say and view upon that with backed up simplified logic whilst remaining composed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.