TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Hi Captain Morgan, As physicist Niels Bohr famously said,...

1. 2,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Hi Captain Morgan,

As physicist Niels Bohr famously said,

"Forecasting is very difficult, particularly when it's about the future".

So it would not be fair to be hard on Mozmet, who was prepared to go out on a limb when he made those statements, a little over six months ago. But the sad truth is that almost every one has proved to be wrong, so quoting them again now seems almost bizarre.

Some of the allegations are untestable opinion, but others are more specific. I'll include them, in quotes, and will limit comments to specific responses, as I do not want to be accused of cross-promotion.

"Tolga is panicking. The green-eyed monster has got him bad. He has dropped the ball"

In the last six months, his company has moved to what can only be described as a dominant position. Major technical staff recruited, Board strengthened, $211m of financing sitting in the bank, all long-lead items ordered (mostly below budget estimates), site works under way, clear schedule to production in less than one year, spherical graphite pilot plant in operation. It's just not credible to claim that any other graphite company is in such a strong position. If Tolga has "dropped the ball", what have all the others done?

"Look out below".

Current price appears to be holding somewhat north of $3. Is there any current evidence of Cannacord or Credit Suisse "manipulating" the price? I do not see any such evidence.

"All to no avail, except on the share price, which won't last."

The TON share price at that time was about 40c. We all know what it is now. 'Nuff said in that regard.

We have the benefit of hindsight, meaning that we do not have to contend with the same uncertainties as faced by Mozmet. But knowing what has now happened, it's not immediately obvious why anybody would want to resurrect this particular post, in the current climate.

Cheers,

Prime1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $18.75K 1.782M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 963342 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 942417 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.