TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

ton meeting, page-247

1. 3,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    wow, is an understatement TJ.
    here are a couple of further points which I will make now.

did Anthony Baillieu even type up this draft letter? or did he just dictate is?
    well lets just take a look at the file properties inside the file and see:

screenshot

Jaded Jason McDonald Pattersons.png

as you can see, part of the answer is shown in the files properties.
    quite simply it is easy to see that it had to have been Jason McDonald who actually typed it up.

it shows the Author of the letter was Jason McDonald.
    it shows it was created on the 28/02/2014 at 4:32 pm.
    it shows he took 17 minutes of time to type it, create it, edit it.
    it shows obviously Jason was at Patterson Securities he likely was near that tme.

I am mystified to why Anthony Baillieu would give you this document Gbar.
    considering you made a post here for all to see not so long ago about how both You and Lee Miller (ton top20) had marched into the Triton office and handed BB the your Asic Form, remember?

yet why did you not mention that there were 3 of you who went in, not just 2, so who was this 3rd?
    this creates more cloak n dagger schema to all this!

one can only assume that you and Anthony Baillieu must be pretty close mates then correct?
    after all, here is a document that created this resignations, see here it is, no signature and only a draft though.
    yet the intention says something.

and previously without finger pointing we see your other good mate directional statements

and then we have you Gbar

yeah, I'd like to know why you never already knew his thoughts on this as he posted the day before you?
    but whatever!

thus we now see a ex T20 Ton holder now starts preaching to the pilgrims of Triton that we should just open up to this Sun God whom has been cast upon the earth to act as a saviour type guy trying to protect the Aussie battler and take the big boys? (like yeah right mate, sure..lol)

he has very good thoughts? yes I am sure he does, but I am not convinced to benefit who.

now please Gbar, who are you trying to kid here mate, after reading and posting on these threads for 3+ years posting watching and reading your other good mate take the total hoohaa out of Triton including some steel toe cap boot kicking phrases continually directed at the previous MD, and now he is the Sun God sent to Triton to protect the innocent.

I mean really mate, I read those posts and its easy to for "all" to see, why, which its fair to call Foul~!

so its clear that we have the Triton Cone of Silence (no prev Q's are going to be answered) and a inner circle.
    this just keeps getting better and better.

although one would think by the way that I am going on about this all could suspect that I was the one who wants to buy shares at 7c or below 10 "preferably" but as I have always said, appearances are deceiving.

I am a small guy who only ever wanted to get just a little bit a head in life.
    stupid is what some may call me for not selling my shares in the spikes up to 90c or then again to 70c but that is just me, it doesn't make me or a bad man, and I at least put my money where my mouth was in both the good times and hard times, as that is what this particular investment was all about.

anyhow, IMO there are many more things holders should know and I myself am sick to death and tired of the games people play which shows that some people in this world will virtually say or do anything simply for the sake of money.

cya all later, and if anybody wants to say hello or chat about anything then my contact is in my signature below

cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $2.877K 265.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 326857 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 352520 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.