TON 12.5% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Nice summary Jaded.....almost a 7 out of 10 but still a pass...

1. 1,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Nice summary Jaded.....almost a 7 out of 10 but still a pass mark in the speculation 101 class of penny dreadful ASX land.

Brad Boyle became the Accidental hero in TON after initially saying NO to a Graphite deal introduced by my good self and the McDonald clan before Graphite was all the rage. Brad and previous partners of mine said NO as they didn't want to lose control......first signs of megalomania and BB wanting this to be all about him and not the shareholders and supporters.

Sooooo, in comes big W....aka Grigor who helped raise cash for the original Triton Minerals Gold portfolio in the Fraser Range which now is the hot spot thanks to the Nova discovery for Sirius. Big W wants control via his Graphite vend and woos the lean mean BB, BB is smitten and can smell control and a chance for greatness and a feed in the trough as the fearless leader of the next SYR, make that bigger than SYR........Tolga was pooping his pants

BB, wins over AJ who is a good honest lad from Wolverhampton and puts his trust in BB......after my warning of, he may not be the Messiah......but give him a chance and see if he works for the shareholders. By the way, the Antonswig friends took a solid piece of the 5c placement which included the Big Mc and AB clan via HK.......the money was made on the Graphite bubble and Glencore takeover rumour of SYR.....helping send TON to the crazy price of 92c. I informed AJ as a long term supporter and holder that I would be selling a third of my holding as the MC was way out of kilt with where we were at and AJ said he didn't begrudge me and said it was probably a sensible move.

All that and much more has passed as I lost belief in the company when BB took on JM and AB when they joined the board, this was the first sign of BB believing he was Brad Almighty and it was his company for him to do what he felt was right......sadly AJ and the Wolves lads had no idea that BB was turning into the megalomaniac after placing their good money and good faith in the once skinny ex lawyer/company sec from sleepy hollow who now thought he was the King of bling in Graphite.

AJ has every right in the world to be overly cautious in who he trusts and allows to steer the ship for the future go forward plan for TON......he has the most skin in the game along with the trusting Wolves from Wolverhampton backing the great asset we have.

Tobyjack aka JT is a good assessor of company business as he has a very well respected background in this area and also plays the ball in business.......he has made many good observations as have you Jaded, I did worry about you for awhile but have seen you are more than some of your old posts revealed.......could have been a menstrual period for you .....happens to the best of us.

The letter from JM and AB is bonafide but what worried many who supported that letter was that BB still was supported by AJ and others who wanted him to be given a 6 month window of exit respect......I am sure the lads have now changed their thoughts on this.

Fact is BB, has sold out in the middle of a Market Sensitive Cap Raise ( as an ex lawyer I am very surprised he would be so silly), he has a big fat payout of close to $400k on a golden handcuff agreement.......thank you shareholders as I build my new pool in your honour.....the diving board will be named.......The Titanic Plank Walk.......Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I wish the new board all the best and also all the long suffering holders who truly backed the project and the leader.........I learned my lesson when BB turned on me after the JM and AB intro........biting the hand that feeds you brings bad Karma IMO

Have a very Merry Xmas Jaded and all Tonner's, we all have learned valuable life lessons here........but we still live in paradise and BB is the Winner.....at our expense. TON has great assets, a new proven leadership group and Alf who can work without interference from BB. Now it's about what price the Capital will be raised at after the BB sell down......it's all ahead of us in the New year......the New beginning, hopefully!!!

Not a BB hater(as Jaded has said, it's Biz 101 in Greed City), just calling it as it happened in sleepy hollow Perth.

Please DYOR

Ant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $3.602K 437.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 234764 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 444712 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.