TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Hi Meteor, sometimes in the world of public company business the...

1. 1,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Hi Meteor, sometimes in the world of public company business the MD/CEO has more of a handle on things than the board and if not kept in check can ride shotgun over board members who are less than active.

This won't be the first company to have this experience and it won't be the last.........it is upto the major shareholders to ask the hard questions of the driver of the vehicle and then lobby the board if they aren't getting answers that satisfy their concerns.

The board is the scapegoat if it is over ruled by the (term I have used) "Megalomaniac"......by the way I used this term after years of observation and experience in dealing with the ex MD.......for those that dealt with him, they will understand why the term is so apt.

All of Brads selling must be revealed in the next announcement I believe, the facts will speak for themselves and speculation can end.

Good night all, have said my piece after remaining silent for many months. Painful truth hurts, but we lick our wounds and move on.

Best Wishes

Ant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 160000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 609756 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.10am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.