TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

ton meeting, page-301

1. 9,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    "Seriously though......2 names.....Toby and Jack.......where do you get a female in those two clues "

It's true, ant on a wig!

When I joined HC the (female) name I used elsewhere was not available. Tried a couple of other names, also rejected, so I looked down at my feet - there were two of my favourite males fast asleep - Toby the dog and Jack the cat - I became tobyjack. Never thought it would matter. After all, HC is a stock forum where "adults" discuss stocks and what they say is more important than if they wear a shirt or a blouse - just IMHO. I first had to "out" myself when Jaded tried to "shirtfront" me on another thread - now he calls me "toots". Yes you are right - TJ always plays the ball rather than the man.

I hope you are not one of those who think women's only assets are their mammary glands We do have brains as well and no, I don't do karaoke. Background - corporate Australia, strategic planning/special projects where I was fortunate enough to rub shoulders with some of the best business brains in Australia and overseas.

"Another myth killed.......my apologies for blowing your cover Tobyjack"

Yep, another myth killed but I've still got my cover/blouse on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.