TON 0.00% 1.2¢ triton minerals ltd

I rambleon04, I was nothing like in the top 20 but this was the...

1. 116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    I rambleon04, I was nothing like in the top 20 but this was the biggest holding in my portfolios. After 6-7 years of holding the story was always similar, our Chinese investors pipe dream which never eventuated. Last week we had this so called new poster with the alledg new from our director Peter Canterbury that the dam was being pushed back to 2023, it is like we should believe any Tom and Harry on this site and a few days later a confirmation annoucement of sort that the dam is now delayed to next year! I am very concerned that our Chinese investors will get it for next to nothing and that as a Ton holder we are just the puppets of the dragon.
    Last Thursday I sold out all our hodings both on my name and my wife. Still managed a profit on TONOE but it never made up for the heavy losses on TON. I putted it all on an other stock which I was already holding on my wife's name which has a very good chance to 2-3 Baggs in the next year. It is amazing how better it feal to look at a stock actually producing, kicking goals, increasing production and having announcements telling you after the event how well they have performed. One thing comes to my mind, follow the trend and when it is on its way up, what a feeling, I am not sure what took me so long? Also this TON stock reminde me of cancer, the best way for me was to tchop it of! Enough said, I will still visit the TON thread now and then , it is nearly like a TV series, you get hook to it and I wish you all the best of luck. I may now have a drop of Neuchâtel to drown my losses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $2.4K 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 583416 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 365960 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 18/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.