TON 0.00% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

ton proactive presentation, page-5

1. 211 Posts.
    sid

Nothing against you buddy, it's good to get both sides of the debate and keep expectations in check. But that last paragraph you spelled it out for everyone.. you're playing this stock - dips and peaks, (nothing wrong with that in it's self) However its screamingly obvious that you get overly negative when you're looking for an entry then once you've got your fill you all but disappear.

As far as claiming TON will be cap in hand by middle of the year, thats outright misleading.

I don't doubt there will be further CR down the track, it happens in every exploration co, at present approx 150m on issue, not a bad place to be at this stage.
    Raised $2m at 0.05 and plan to raise more at higher SP to avoid over dilution, seems like the smart way to do things IMO. Maybe they missed a chance to raise at 0.08 like you say, however you know what they say about hindsight.. its like foresight without a future.
    Pretty easy to sit there and say they should have done this and that.
    Mngmnt might not meet your astronomically high standards however me personally, and I know a lot of other posters, are really impressed with BB and the course the co is on.

all the best with your re entry, hope you advent got the bar set too low, be a shame if you missed the bus

t

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $1.558K 187.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27082 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 384712 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.16am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.