TON 11.1% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Good to see there's some new posters voicing their opinions...

1. 16 Posts.
    Good to see there's some new posters voicing their opinions lately! So i thought I'd jump ship and speak up.

Mino, great post, its good to hear the comments from someone with experience in the mining industry...

I've been building up my holding of TON since just before the SPP (Which luckily i just jumped on board the TONtanic in time for) and I'm pretty happy with where I'm at with cost.

Samwiise, Mozmet and Antonswig, a quick thanks for all the post you guys are making on TON. (amongst many others, but i cant list you all!) I've been keeping an eye on HC for a few months now and have kept a close watch on your posts.

I have strong faith in TON, Brad Boyle and everyone that holds shares. I'm thinking we will all be happy chaps soon enough!

In regards to CR I don't see TON in dire need for money in the near future, which is supported by their announcement:

06/03/13 - Triton Raises $1.6 Million For Mozambique Project

"As a result of the Placement and SPP, Triton is now fully funded and in a strong financial position with adequate working capital to complete the current exploration and drilling program,on the Company’s key Graphite project in the Cabo Delgado Province of Mozambique"

In my opinion everyone holding TON wants and needs some LSD.

LSD: LICENSE approval - SAMPLE results - DRILLING program

Let's break through this lull of low SP (whether its manipulation or not i think it is highly undervalued) and get back on our feet so we can start running!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $5.009K 584.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1111590 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.