TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Whilst not taking specific sides to this debate, I fully respect...

1. 995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 956
    Whilst not taking specific sides to this debate, I fully respect and agree with Guruone here on TON.

BigD - have appreciated your posts and what you have shared with your discussions from Management, but over 2 years now - for all the positive and upbeat conversations you have had and all the "Peter and David are sounding really positive with where things are at with finance and progressing this and that" etc.

No long term shareholder that has held has made a penny. Unless you have taken the opportunity to trade TON here and there holding TON has been a disastrous ride. I could name 20-30 alternate stocks with similar markets caps where management have stated objectives, achieved them and grown shareholder wealth as a result. This is not the case with TON.

The facts are that no matter how much of a nice guys you think Peter or David are they were installed to do a job and achieve results. No amount of glass half full optimism can alter the fact that they have not achieved the company objectives in the timeframes set (as set by themselves!)

Any BoD can release reports or announcements stating they are doing a great job and achieving this and or that - but the reality is in the value of the company increasing. This TON team have an excuse for everything.

That is the primary function of Management of a company in TON's position.

On this metric - this BoD & Management team have achieved very little over the last 3 years and have probably drawn over $5M of Shareholders funds personally in salary, fees etc. an spent half that again "administering a company" that has not generated any real wealth for any shareholders.

For what it's worth I have set my personal exit timeline for this disaster if project finance isn't forthcoming and it isn't far away.

All this talking of 'commencing construction' means dick all if you don't have the capacity to finish it. It's looking more likely that Ancuabe will be eventually finished by the Chinese long after all existing TON shareholders have diluted out and it's taken over or a pittance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 160000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.