TON 7.14% 1.3¢ triton minerals ltd

Hi BiG D, You mentioned that Peter still has his 5 million...

1. 360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Hi BiG D, You mentioned that Peter still has his 5 million shares ???????? how would you know???? Only Peter would know that (unless it is listed as a top 20 holding. .)
    It is uplifting to read your constant optimistic interpritation of the situation, however, the vast majority of shareholders ( including me ) are very sceptical of company " directors" that appear on the scene as saviours of struggling mining companies and offer to the desperate shareholders their leadership .....but always at massive renumeration . So does Peter have 5 million shares .?...did he purchase them or is it part of the amazing financial package that he has obtained .? In your opinion will "Peter ' stay the course and risk all of his investment or only until the pork barrel is finally empty He is far more aware of the situation.than most of us.... the worrying issue is that despite being fully aware .. he keeps the info under his hat . To me a significant question that needs to be addressed.
    Not by further share issues that provide the cash for another million or 2 $$$$$$ on wages bonuses etc etc . "its now or never , my love cant wait ...!!!!!! merlin '

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $20.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $159 12.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 371593 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 237752 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.21am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.