TON 7.14% 1.3¢ triton minerals ltd

TON shares may triple in a month!

1. tei
    16 Posts.
    Hi all,

I think this is my third or fourth time posting, and I do so when i feel TON has been unfairly and unprofessionally ramp down or up. Titles that carry undermining signals with no substantial credits are published whenever share prices firms up on good results, news form the sector or brokers reports AND IN PARTICULAR WHEN THERE IS A PERIOD OF WAITING FOR NEWS.

Those of us who have been in the game for long enough remember:

1- how Jaded, sidd and alikes underscored the the company intentionally or for fun as they declared many times even though they had no substance in their attack.
    2- when TON started drilling with above average results at cobra plain they said the company was dead rate and they kept attacking the management and that the company has no where to go, this was the case when the share prices was around 6 cents.
    3- they played on the capital raising card for quite a while. They intentionally or ignorantly forgot that one of the benefits of companies becoming a public is THE ABILITY TO RAISE MONEY BY OFFERING SHARES TO THE HOLDERS OR FROM INVESTORS WHICH EVER METHOD THAT THE MANAGEMENT DEPENDING ON THE MARKET CONDITIONS AND THE QUICKNESS OF THE PROCESS.
    4- THEN THEY PLAYED THE CARD THAT 5966 tenmate in Nacida Hill will never be granted or it will take forevr
    5-Later they played the Rainy season period and the delays in drilling
    6- those people unfairly treated this stock on share price appreciation as well. they said it will cross 15 c, and when it did there attack intensified and claimed it will crash back to 5 cents. and when it did break 17 cents they said it will not pass 25 cents and when skyrocketed to 40c they again started there game.

Even when the results were so good, they kept themselves in denial. Now it is up to them to feel that way but there attack and undermining the company may have deterred good people from investing or selling prematurely. As I have said before have I assent to these people I would have sold at 15c but i didnt and I am happy where I am now, but unfortunately for others they got affected by those negative title posters and for some to not get in earlier. Although I think this stock could triple very soon of course provided that we get a good flow results as many of us expect and so it is not too late to get in.

Please do your own research but you have to be in it to win it.

Good luck for the long term and new holders and I wish also to salute the management who never buckled even though the pressure was on especially while waiting for the grant of Nicada Hill .

Cheers

TELI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $20.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $159 12.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 371593 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 237752 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.21am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.