TON 10.0% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Hello tonners there has been much debacle in regard to tons...

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Hello tonners there has been much debacle in regard to tons succes lately a few points I want to make and questions raised are in regard to strip ratios and a comparison to other mining endeavours does anyone know a realistic end price for ton per tonne a few posters on here namely non holder down ramping spiel getters have insinuated a hard time for ton to make a profit after waste is calculated. A good example to this would be most gold pits run on a ratio of about 2 to 6 grams per tonne that's 100 to 300 dollars per tonne with every 7000 or so bcm and that's before overheads fuel wages exploration ect. ( bulk cubic metres) and that's after a waste amount of maybe 100,00 bcm for the first cut minimum then about 35 to 40,000 bcm of waste per cut. like the super pit in Kalgoorlie and they seem to be doing ok lol. So to put it into perspective can anyone give a heads up of price per tonne for ton seeing though our waste to ore ratios seem to be a hell of a lot better I would very interested to see a comparison. That's of course assuming we can sell it which well I think that will be a no brainer in time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $3.334K 316.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 546090 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 438881 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.