TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

[IMG] shorter term downtrend based on two days when drill...

1. 7,432 Posts.

shorter term downtrend based on two days when drill results announced previously.
    confirming heavy resistance in the 40's.
    last week failed to return to the uptrend line,
    No shorts were entered on Thursday [the wick] but 1.8mil entered Friday and won't know til tomorrow if more entered yesterday or how many of the 1.8mil got closed..
    It is the closing of the shorts that may give a bounce today but of course the rah rah's around here will see it as Big Accumulation.

To the rah rahs News of Good even Excellent Drills is already bought by the market over the last 3/4 months ie their capacity to BUY such news is diminished to accumulate more for the long term.. Against that there is short term trade accumulation at sub 35 cents waiting patiently for such news to be released to Sell into it.
    There is Lower Demand to BUY the news for LT hold than there is Supply to sell thus the last 2 reversal open higher than close news days.

anyhow my chart and prediction is that it'll be dang difficult for Ton to BREAKOUT of the 40/45 resistance zone Note it could penetrate it for say an hour but not Breakout of it for say 3 days straight.

I too mitta am putting that hara bloke on ignore along with some other one line pizza hamburger chomping clowns.

happy trading

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 609756 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.