TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Ton update to be announced, page-11

1. 1,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 460
    @jackarooz

"ps: we need more than luck here, we need a CEO whom has balls and can see and be proactive, otherwise he is accountable for whatever slaughter you see or feel, so call him, call him out and ask him why the silent treatment and whats going on with every other activity in Ton that is warranted for updating the market? he only blames the market, they guy is a wuss, imo!!!"

Im sorry im not trying to hate on you tonight but cmon, you cant say "the guys a wuss" and say "call him out" if you havnt done anything yourself ( you may have but i would like to see proof ). Otherwise your just as bad and why should anyone listen/read.

I would rather P.C focus on financing and j.v negotiations or he WILL be accountable for the failure of ton mach2.

Remember this - the S.P may be low and in the red for most holders including myself but you havnt made a loss UNTIL you SELL OUT.

P.C needs to focus and bring us through this dip and you lot arent helping TON or any of the holders by whinging

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $2.877K 265.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 326857 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 352520 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.