TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Ton update to be announced, page-12

1. 3,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    the problem here is You dont have a real clue what is going on here mate, so stop trying to bait people.

to me, you dont even come close to fully understand what is, could or might be going on here.

PC needs to stop moving goal posts, stop giving the market the silent treatment and stop making contradictions for which there are many if some holders would go back through the history of things.

if you dont like what people say then just put me or whingers on ignore, its as simple as that.

there is more to this picture than meets the eye which you could not fathom, so better yet, I will ignore you! (efficiency)

wow @Oversee now that is up to date news which actually is news.
    yet PC or Triton management feel no need to mention this to shareholders or the market? that is pretty sad to say the least IMO!

so lets see where, who and what capital raising is done as clearly PC is in the know its coming whilst clearly not game to mention such changes while he likely is eyeing up a low ball raising to the benefit of the new look bandits.

certainly would warrant an investigation either for breaches of corporate governance or some form of non communication with collusion and the suppression of information to shareholders and markets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $2.877K 265.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 326857 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 352520 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.