TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Ton update to be announced, page-8

1. 3,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    perhaps, but one can never be sure with ASIC, it will depend on what evidence you can put forward to give them a path to follow to warrant their need to follow or investigate.

its pretty clear though that Triton are stitched in with somers & partners whom are clearly a market maker for Triton.
    why does Ton only use them? (becasue they cannot find anybody else?) and why not Argonaut? or we only Pay them to consult?

if any dealings with ASIC then I only suggest you also include somers and partners but also go well back to Ton v1 prior as it was somers whom took over the canadian australian arm of what I think was called GMP, whom again raise money then pump/dump yet now its like they are playing the short with no need to record it as its their own stock they are lumped with at 8c still.

lots of could be's and maybes but you actually need to be on or in the data centre of the ASX and ChiX because these clowns get away with murder and theft on a scale which is beyond imagination, plus the ASX turn a complete blind eye to it all as they only see it in volume and transactions which of course they make money from, so quite simply "they just dont care" and remain unaccountable!!

in fact, check this out with what is called predatory traders, taken from some asx fella.

Preditory Traders ChiX.jpg

ps: we need more than luck here, we need a CEO whom has balls and can see and be proactive, otherwise he is accountable for whatever slaughter you see or feel, so call him, call him out and ask him why the silent treatment and whats going on with every other activity in Ton that is warranted for updating the market? he only blames the market, they guy is a wuss, imo!!!
    Last edited by jackarooz: 15/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $0 29

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 120686 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 171697 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.