TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

ton vs bat, page-15

1. 1,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    I'll probably regret it but I sold half my holdings today. I only held TONOB FYI. Couldn't find enough cash for FPO. I mostly sold because i wanted a bit of funds in another investment but I'm not happy here at TON right now and felt a small profit was better than nothing.

I know they (TONOB) have amazing leverage but I only see this going down in the short term.

If PC wasn't so upbeat about this "deal" I'd be more optimistic. But with Somers involved this reaks. If I held WGX I'd be stoked - and that's what smells off the most about this sh1t deal. Even with DD - who cares if it's worth 1m per year or 2m... It just doesn't help after dilution. We could raise 30 times that much over the next month and put it into the bank and get 3% and still have the capital.

If we had just did nothing and waited a few weeks the DFS could have got us moving a bit higher. We could easily 50/50 funding for Ancuabe with 357,000,000 shares. Probably alot less if this was allowed up.

Gltah!! I only had a smallish holding so I won't miss out on millions or anything... I REALLY hope I regret selling my shares though for the sake of all you long sufferers!!

Risky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $11 1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 326857 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 351520 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.