TON 9.09% 1.2¢ triton minerals ltd

IF TON management can actually deliver on their KPIs ,strategy...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    IF TON management can actually deliver on their KPIs ,strategy outcomes with their stakeholders and partners yes the current penny stock will.rise ten fold us.

Current share price is a bargain

With a shortage of Graphite supply Worldwide and with Europe and USA ramping up on EVs and Building products etc...

I am very surprise TON is under the current radar especially with a World Class expandsble graphite stock..assets and two large holdings..

Don't worry people...TON are on a number of investors radar, PC and his team just need to communicate,invest in their company...and deliver on timeframes..

IF PC doesn't want to take ownership, TON shareholders have a voice to vote in next annual catch up unless something happens between now and then..

PC is on shareholders payroll..including his management team and yes we all have a voice...

Time will tell... hopefully sooner news will come through..

If not time change management is required..

My opinion only.. so much opportunity but disappointing yr to date bring on 2021 ASAP

No excuse with Covid ...we now have live IT technology to use and see live streams.....Teams microsoft , Skype to convey to stakeholders...and potential/ ?and new investors..

Tick tock...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $1.848K 154.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2741341 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 395960 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.38pm 23/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ 104620
Last updated 12.38pm 23/04/2024 ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.