UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

tonight in the u.s ep5.... at the jefferies

1. 1,301 Posts.
    Good morning all and welcome to the Season 1 finale of tonight in the U.S.

The big day has arrived and without a shadow of a doubt, the hc UNS family will be lighting this board up all day and all night long, Sky pilot... hit some Lionel Ritchie!

It has been a 7 year journey for some, for others you have just arrived.. In past 24 hours we have seen French flags?, speculative Ann dates, shorters and cartoon leprechauns all churning up the hype. Ladies and gentleman the hype and wait is over!

Tonight it is live audio cast time, tonight we get to hear from the great man himself AS @2.30am when we all tune in to New York City and listen to this potential company defining moment?? Is the news going to get the fresh in his French plastic bag underwear and run down main road with a frothie in his hand??

Overnight on the Nasdaq:
    A steady volume of 2.6mil shares resulted in an overall increase of 15.71%. Sp closed at 3.83.

Trade volume intensified late in to the session and as I watched the last 15 minutes or so every time the sp slightly dropped it went back up! Apologies if I'm wrong as I was watching as my eyes came out of their sleep deprived state.

Before we light this board up, I would like to send a shout out to the uns family that make this board such a ripper to be on. Loogs, sky pilot, paprika, Dino, redpill, snork69 and TDA.

Most importantly, Lets keep our posts safe over the next couple of days and give the moderators a break.

All IMO dyor and glta!
    May today be a blinder!

The fresh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.