XJO 1.10% 8,075.7 s&p/asx 200

tonight tonight, page-13

1. 1,850 Posts.
    I'll share a few words on markets here ...don't know why but here goes..
    Traded the dax last night ...I haven't looked at where they finnished up last night .
    the past month my acc balance has refelected the way I see the markets ..choppy.
    I was 20 ticks down early on the dax and finished up 10 tired and fed up I sulked off tto bed.
    I'm not going backwards ...but i think my broker should be shouting me a holiday to some exotic location ....yeh right ..thats going to happen !
    I haven't heard one possitive figure since this rally began .ie ..employment factory orders ...bank statements ect ..
    and untill I do there's no way in the wide world I'd be holding a long equity futures contract over night!
    I know many of you have made nice prophits reciently holding longs ..and thats to be aplauded
    " fortune favors the Brave "
    when it comes to the Hare and the tortouse ....I'm definatly the tortouse.
    Has anyone found a truly objective read on things ...most stuff writen in the popular press these days ..including ecomomics and politics has morphed into little more than selacious gossip.
    I see some websites and stuff but would like to know if anyone has a good one !
    for those new or just intrested ...in my experience the budget has little or No imidate effect on our markets it's been factored in already or will unfold in time.
    Amazing how we had such a geart ecomomy and now it sounds like wehere in for years of troubles ...can't imagine it going to attract much intrest from offshore ..It would be great to have a great reputation ..and have foreign money knocking at the door in times like these ..but sadly it dosen't appear thats the case now .
    Well I'm having a day off from trading ...I'm over it ..
    good trading to you all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.