UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

tonight, page-37

1. 394 Posts.
    Panic Kingsman

Battle ship.jpe

Episode 3626

The Communication with Yoda has been Lost

We're Screwed

Forward-Looking Statements (AKA _ Get Free Out Of Jail Card)

This communicate contains forward-looking and hopeless statements. All statements and feelings that address the future of Unilife share holders, their mental health or well being or assumptions that may occur in the future are forward-looking statements, including, but not limited to, expectations regarding the reduction of this writers sanity.

While at the time with all relevant facts I believe that we will find Luke Skywalker this is in fact a hyping statement to boost morale and in no way should be taken literally that will in fact find Luke Skywalker

This writer believes that these forward-looking statements are reasonable as and when made. However, you should not place undue reliance on any such forward-looking statements because such statements speak only as of the date when made.

I do not undertake any obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by Intergalactic Law.

In addition, forward-looking statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results, events and developments to differ materially from our historical experience and our present expectations or projections.

These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, those described in “The Global Domination Plan of 2014” and elsewhere in our Annual Report.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.