UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Well that's the nail in the coffin for me. No I am not a down...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Well that's the nail in the coffin for me. No I am not a down ramper or shorter but holding this stock is ruining my health. Checking share prices ar all hours of the morning is not healthy. I have been waiting for this announcement for 4 months. In the mean time I have over looked the fact that with all those potential deals out there that nothing has come our way. Yes it could be a matter of once our financial security is solved we will get a flurry of deals and I do hope so. In my eyes for this company to get back where it should be we need new management, security and the promised deals signed and moving full steam ahead. No I don't believe a large Corp would just throw 15 mill away so something is coming. I think a lot of traders have just been burnt. I can't trade. I can't handle the stress of holding let alone trading. So I am starting a new lifestyle tomorrow. No more drink or smokes , healthy diet and exercise. Will put these in the bottom draw and ignore for a while. The discovery fund still has me scratching my head. I can't believe this was allowed to happen but the only conspiracy I can come up with is that if a friendly takeover was to take place then what with insiders instos and the fund the retail investors would not have enough shares to challenge it. Is this correct ? I have no idea of percentage needed and I know it's Delaware company but that extra 7 percent could make the difference and al and mates would have to support it. Is this correct? Anyway good luck all holders and hope there is some relief soon but for now health before wealth. Will check in now and then but 2 am postings are killing me. More to life and although I banked on this for my future those that have it in their control have us as bottom of their considerations. So signing off and hope those out there that are losing sleep over this follow my lead. Good luck and if you don't look tomorrow then the fall won't even bother you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.