ACO 0.00% $3.43 australian careers network limited

Hi Legume, as per my disclosure I am invested in this Company...

1. 351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Legume, as per my disclosure I am invested in this Company and it is in my interest to defend it. My defence is conditional on the basis of the Company operating within the regulatory framework and operates ethically. Some of the behaviours of marketing personnel identified recently in newspaper articles was appalling and the Company is rightly being held to account. I hope they can sort things out.

Also, the Companies push to grow student numbers is clearly aligned with financial goals and providing quality education to reasonably capable students has taken a back seat. This needs to change.

Vocational Training is here to stay and the VET FEE HELP Amendment Bill passed 2nd December, 2015 will demand higher standards of VET FEE HELP approved organisations, greater procedural control around student enrolment and gives the regulatory authority some teeth to monitor, investigate and initiate corrective and punitive actions. This is of course the right path.

What I don't understand:
    How does the government budget for such an open ended policy without quotas?
    Who ensures that the courses are relevant in that the courses address the needs of industry?

Regards,
    HCM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.